Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Questions

Boozhoo teacher,
Hey, chi-miigwech for the words for Headstart. I have a million projects going, and I appreciate all the help I can get. I am doing their invitation in Ojibwe, so will send you a copy when it is complete. Still practicing on my speech. Haven't accessed the new list you created yet, but will by tomorrow. Plugging away and appreciating the wonderful language, our language. I am so glad to be a part of this class, it is so inspiring and I am learning alot of new words, phrases, sounds, new of listening. Enjoying silence, and learning to better my meditation skills. Life is truly spiritual, and I appreciate it more than ever. Hope this can be my needed blog too. I will do a better job soon, as soon as I get caught up a bit. Loving the assignments and good help. Dedahgwash

1 comment:

  1. Miigwech gaye giin :) I am happy to help with the invitation.

    Your dedication and focus is incredible. You are a great inspiration to me and our whole group.

    Miigwech gidinin.

    ReplyDelete