Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Speech

I forgot to say I do have the language BKYI of I hope that is the acronym. (smile) I do the Language now and access the Immersion sites. I learn something new each time I listen too it, and I find humor in some of their sayings and conversation.
I would like to send you my class plans for the past 2 days, but there a re too many sheets. We went through 8 pages of lists today in 1 1/2 hours. It was fun getting back into teaching and working with the students. We had so much fun. I am so proud of them, that they continue to learn and don't hesitate to try and try each new word. They definitely need praise for their hard work. I will have some new language teachers for the future. Take care and have fun enjoying our Spring weather finally. Dedahgwash

1 comment:

  1. Boozhoo:

    That is great you can use the BYKI program, you totally have that acronym right :) I am happy that you are enjoying - and learning from - this program. What a wonderful thing :) Congratulations on your work with the kids, it must be a nice balance to have in tandem with your own studies. Gidebwe, mii zhigwa ziigwang :)

    ReplyDelete